Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. (Once you book your trip by default you accept these terms and conditions.)
In these terms and conditions references to “you” or “your” mean the passenger using Aqua Tours Fiji Services. References to “Aqua Tours” or “our” mean Aqua Tours Fiji – TIN #. 11-14400-0-3
1) Upon full payment, we will allocate a Vehicle and Driver/Guide for the tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be saved for own reference.
2) Once you book your trip, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
3) We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
4) All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
5) It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their confirmation.
Online Booking Prices and Payment
1. All online booking prices are shown in (FJD) Fijian dollars and payment is done via our secured PayPal and eWAY account in AUD (Australian dollars) using a set exchange rate according to the company policy to allow for any unforeseen fluctuation and we reserve all right to change this rate at any time to avoid any currency losses.
1) We strongly recommend all customers travelling to have comprehensive travel insurance to cover any personal loss, damage, injury, death or any other unforeseen circumstances whilst travelling to Fiji.
2) We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our package.
1) Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Aqua Tours Fiji.
2) You are entitled to apply for refund only if you give us 48 hours’ notice of your intention to cancel your tour, cancellation fee applies based on individual tour conditions and administration fee of 10% of the tour amount per person is applicable.
3) If you choose to cancel within 48 hours before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability).
4) If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
5) In the case if a private group booking we would require 7 days of notice of cancellation
1) Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Aqua Tours Fiji will be processed within 30 days. PayPal and eWay charges non-refundable transactions fees therefore all refunds will incur 10 percent charge that will be deducted from the refundable amount. (Includes transaction and administration fee)
2) We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals, we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
3) We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings or circumstances beyond our control. This includes natural disasters or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
4) We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
5) We reserve the right to change the price of our tours at any time.
6) At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event, we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case an Aqua Tours Manager will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
1) You must obey the laws of the Republic of Fiji, whilst travelling on our routes.
2) The appointed Driver/Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Aqua Tours Fiji. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case, we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed because of their actions.
Obligations and Responsibilities
1) You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
2) During the tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Website, Social Media or Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
3) When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to us or other supplier concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us because of your actions.
1) In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Aqua Tours Fiji. Please inform the Driver /Representative at the time.
2) If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Aqua Tours Fiji as soon as possible after the trip, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Aqua Tours will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
1) Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
No Smoking Policy
1) We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
1) The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Aqua Tours Fiji. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Aqua Tours Fiji.
2) This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Law of Fiji. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your trip will be dealt with by the Court of the Fiji only. Any changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Aqua Tours Fiji in writing.
3) Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our websites, social media, brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Aqua Tours Fiji cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.